Our training is fully structured and candidates will benefit from practical working experience. Beginners can start from the Accounts Clerk Training and then move on to the Advanced Technical Training. We encourage candidates to follow both training so that they receive a complete package and get ready on the job search.
Accounting for Accounts Clerk training is designed to prepare candidates for entry- level position in the job market and to learn the fundamental accounting principles and to apply them methodically in future studies and at work.
Benefits of the Accounts Clerk Training:
- The candidate will learn in a work-like environment and will be assigned projects by the instructor – like in a real accounting job.
- No experience needed as full support and training provided.
- The candidate is trained with basic math, computer and accounting skills which you will put into practice through a hands-on project using Excel and accounting software – Quickbooks.
- The candidate will be prepared for an entry-level job in accounting, such as Accounts Clerk, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll Clerks, Book Keeper, Junior Accountant and other related duties.
- Candidates who are already employed will now be more efficient in their day to day work.
The following topics are covered during the training:
- Company Formation including application process.
- Appointment and resignation of directors, shareholders, secretary and transfer of shares.
- Opening of Company Bank Account.
- Filing of purchase and sales invoices and keeping up to date with filing procedures.
- Basic Journal entries and implication on ledgers.
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices on excel and on Accounting Software-Quickbooks
- Vat Registration – Legal Requirements
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT Calculation and Return to the MRA.
- Calculation of Payroll including issuing of payslips, monthly NPF/NSF Return, PAYE.
- TDS and steps involved for calculation and monthly return.
- Corporate Annual Income Tax Return and Computation of Chargeable Income and Tax Computation.
- Statutory filing to Companies Division- Annual Return, No Change Return, Financial Summary and Audited Financial Statements.
- Candidates with no accounting experience
- School Leavers (SC & HSC)
- ACCA, CIMA, ISCA and ACA Students
- Those who are working or intend to start a career in accounting and finance
Contact us for more information regarding the course.